Have a question, comment or concern? Or just want to chat about Oconomwoc yoga? We’re here for you!
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Our office hours are Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. Email is the best way to get in touch so our lovely team can help you out. If we don’t respond right away during these hours (we’re probably doing yoga) and we’ll get back to you as soon as we step off the mat.
N48W36115 E Wisconsin Ave, Suite B Oconomowoc, WI 53066
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OCONOMOWC YOGA
What is Hot Yoga?
Although hot yoga offers many of the same benefits of traditional yoga such as stress reduction, improved strength and flexibility, it is more than just a few minutes of deep stretching. Not only does the heated room make the class more challenging, but hot yoga has been shown to help burn more calories, improve flexibility, build bone density, reduce stress, ease depression, provide a cardiovascular boost, reduce blood glucose levels and nourish the skin.
What are the Benefits of Hot Yoga?
Yoga is good for the mind, body and soul. It helps:
• Burn calories
• Increase strength
• Find balance
• Improve flexibility
• Boost energy
• Reduce stress and anxiety
• Become present
• Elevate health and wellbeing
• Enhance sleep quality
• Embrace challenge
• Develop awareness
• Learn self-care
• Improve range of motion
• Manage weight
• Increase circulation
• Boost metabolism
• Correct posture
• Find focus
• Increase patience
• Practice mindfulness
• Feel gratitude
• Build confidence
• Embrace community
Need we say more??
Does the Heat Make the Class More Challenging?
What Are the Heat Levels Like?
Is Yoga a Cardiovascular Workout?
What Makes SWEAT SHOP hot yoga Different?
• Try Before You Commit: try us for 10 days for only $10.
• It Gets Hot in Here: hence why we call it the SWEAT SHOP. You’ll definitely be burning calories and getting your workout in.
• Classes: we offer our different styles of classes including basic, classic, flow and power so that you’ll never get bored. We have something for everybody whether you’re just starting yoga, have years of experience or are just looking to burn some calories with low-impact activity.
• Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT200): all of our teachers are registered yoga teachers with Yoga Alliance. That might not mean a lot to most people, but it basically means that we know our stuff 😉
• Month-to-month Membership Options: you will never worry about being “locked in” to a contract or signing as many pages as you did for your first home to start with us. Start anytime or cancel anytime. Either way, we’re here for you.
• Showers: showers, changing area and locker rooms, oh my! Say goodbye to wasting time to stop home to shower after class. Get right to your next activity whether it’s work, running errands or picking the kids up from soccer practice.
• Personalized and Tailored Yoga Training: our teachers are experts in giving a little extra attention and help at just the right time. Whether it’s a hands-on adjustment, verbal cues or a few words of encouragement, we’re here to help you succeed and have the best yoga experience possible.
• Infrared Heat: our studio is heated by energy efficient and therapeutic infrared heat which helps boost your metabolism, breaks down fat, conditions the cardiovascular system, improves flexibility and joint comfort and aids in relaxation and stress management. Infrared heat is a gentle heat that feels like a warm and sunny day rather than a sauna.
• Build Strength: our goal is to help you build the best version of yourself. We all start somewhere. Yoga is a great way to improve your endurance for other physical activities or for daily movements. Yoga can be a great complement to other physical activity. After other activities, such as weightlifting or running, yoga can help you stretch and strengthen your muscles while relaxing. Through your yoga practice you will build muscular and cardiovascular strength and endurance.
• fkout. Our indoor plants help boost your mood, concentration and creativity along with reducing stress and fatigue. Our plants also help clean the air by absorbing toxins and producing oxygen. You will leave feeling refreshed, invigorated and energized.
Do You Have Yoga Classes for Beginners?
What Should I Wear?
What Should I Bring with Me to SWEAT SHOP hot yoga?
Do I Need My Own Yoga Mat?
For My First Class, What Time Should I Get There?
What is the Temperature in the Studio?
Are All of the Classes Heated?
What If I’m Not Flexible?
Does Sweat Shop Hot Yoga Have Restrooms?
We sure do! We have spacious individual restrooms that provide plent of space to change or take care of business before and/or after class.
Do You Have Any Promotions?
Should I Do Hot Yoga If I’m Pregnant?
Should I Do Yoga If I Have Pre Existing Medical Conditions?
Do I Need to Make A Reservation or Pre-Register?
Do You Offer Private Yoga Instruction?
Where is SWEAT SHOP hot yoga Located?
How Can I Contact SWEAT SHOP hot yoga?