If it’s your first time here (or if you need a little memory refresh) our Oconomowoc yoga studio guidelines below will help make sure that you have the best hot yoga experience possible!
OCONOMOWOC YOGA BOOKING GUIDELINES
We are unable to accept walk ins as class sizes are limited to 15 students.
You may sign up for class online up to 7 days prior to the class.
Please sign up for class at least 4 hours prior to the class start time.
Please note: our studio doors open 15 minutes before class and close when class begins. Late entries are not permitted. Our studio doors close 15 minutes after class ends.
READY TO SIGN UP FOR AN OCONOMOWOC YOGA CLASS?
OCONOMOWOC YOGA COVID PRECAUTIONS
- Our hot yoga studio floor is cleaned and disinfected after every class.
- Frequently touched surfaces and bathrooms are cleaned and disinfected daily.
- An Emergency Order has been issued in the State of Wisconsin which requires that face coverings be worn indoors and in enclosed spaces, with some exceptions.
- Section 3 (Exceptions), part b. states that the following individuals are exempt from the face covering requirement: individuals who have trouble breathing and individuals with medical conditions, intellectual or developmental disabilities, mental health conditions or other sensory sensitivities that prevent the individual from wearing a face covering.
- Therefore, if an individual does not wear a mask, we will understand that individual has a medical or other condition that prevents them from doing so. We will not ask questions regarding your medical condition as to not violate HIPAA laws or individuals’ privacy.
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well or may have been in contact with someone who is ill.
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
THE NOT SO FUN, FINE PRINT
Cancellation and No Show Policy
If you are unable to attend a class, a personal training session or any other service that you’ve signed up for, please let us know more than 6 hours prior to your scheduled time. Please note that if you do not let us know more than 6 hours in advance we will be unable to process a refund, the class will be forfeited and a late cancel or no show fee of $20 will be applied.
If the hot yoga class that you wish to attend is fully booked, please add yourself to the waitlist. Oftentimes, other students may cancel their booking. When another student cancels their booking, this means that a spot can open up for you! After a spot pops up, you will receive an email notification asking you to confirm if you’d like to join the class. You will have a two hour window to join the class. Our Cancellation and No Show Policy will apply once you’re added to the class. Sweat Shop Hot Yoga is not responsible if you miss your notifications.
Intro. Offer 10 Days of Classes for $10
- 10 Days of Classes for $10 offer is strictly available to new students who are attending the studio for the first time. Only one intro. offer per person. Students who have practiced at Sweat Shop Hot Yoga previously are not eligible.
- This offer is for ten consecutive days of hot yoga classes. The ten day duration begins from the date first class is taken in the studio and lasts a duration of 10 consecutive days.
- Class Packs are valid for regularly scheduled classes only.
- Activation date begins when you purchase the class package.
- Class Packs must be used within one year of purchase.
- Class Packs for Oconomowoc yoga are exclusively for personal use only and are non-transferrable and must not be sold, traded, gifted, shared, provided or otherwise transferred to any other person at any time.
Membership General Terms
- Memberships have unlimited access to regularly scheduled Oconomowoc yoga classes.
- Memberships will automatically continue after the agreed upon term unless Sweat Shop Hot Yoga is advised by the Student to cancel.
- Membership activation date begins from the date of purchase.
- Memberships are exclusively for personal use only and are non-transferrable and must not be sold, traded, gifted, shared, provided or otherwise transferred to any other person at any time.
- Please note Sweat Shop Hot Yoga may sometimes change terms and conditions, class schedule, teachers, opening and closing hours, services, facilities or fees and does not offer reductions, refunds, extensions, credits or transfers on Memberships for any reason.
- Membership fees will be charged in advance on the agreed upon charge frequency. Membership fees are agreed upon when signing up.
- It is the Student’s responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available to cover applicable Membership fees.
- If a payment is declined for any reason, a non-negotiable $10 fee will be passed onto the Student and ability to book or attend classes will be suspended until all payments have been settled.
- Students will be permitted three (3) days to resubmit payment for declined AutoRenews.
- Sweat Shop Hot Yoga reserves the right to try for this payment until it is successful. For every attempt failing, this will attract an additional non-negotiable $10 fee.
- If the debit from the nominated bank account or credit card for a Membership fees fails after attempts lasting a period of 2 weeks or more, Sweat Shop Hot Yoga may in its absolute discretion cancel the Membership and a payout fee will apply.
- To avoid additional charges or disruption to your service please contact Sweat Shop Hot Yoga and let us know if you require an alternative payment arrangement or need to alter your payment schedule.
- Sweat Shop Hot Yoga is in no way responsible for additional fees that a Student may incur from their bank in relation to processing payment of fees for Memberships. Bank fees lie between you and your bank.
- By singing up for a Membership the Student agrees to the terms and conditions of Sweat Shop Hot Yoga.
Membership Cancellation Terms
- Membership cancellations can be made at any time.
- Cancellation requests must be made via Vagaro.
- Cancellations will not be accepted via telephone, in person, social media, email or any other method.
- Please note we are unable to backdate cancellations and any membership payments.
- All account debts must be settled before cancellation of membership, this includes all late cancellation and no show fees incurred.
- Cancellation of your Membership means that you will forfeit your secured membership rate.
Sweat Shop Hot Yoga does not offer returns, refunds, exchanges, extensions or transfers whether this be due change of mind, user error, injury, illness, pregnancy, change of address, change of financial circumstance or unsuitability. Please be mindful of this when accessing our website and booking system and when signing up for Oconomowoc yoga classes.